Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday Morning Flowers


Today I have a pave design to brighten up your weekend. In a true pave, all of the flowers would be at the same height, but as you can see, the roses are a little tall. A smaller variety would have worked better, or taller other flowers. But I really do like this kind of design- the patterns appeal to me. Many of them remind me of looking out an airplane window and seeing fields below. The colors we got this week are fantastic- we got all the colors except blue (rare in flowers), which I thought was pretty rare and wanted to do something to highlight that. Voila, the almost rainbow/color wheel.

What are you doing this weekend? I'm planning on going to the farmers market tomorrow, finding delicious fruit, and making a crisp. I'll share with you, assuming Official Tester doesn't eat it before I can photograph it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...