Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday Flowers


Happy Daylight Savings! Hopefully, you remembered to change your clock and you weren't late to something important. If you're like me, you rely on your cell phone automatically adjusting for you. 


Today's theme can be summed up as Up Close and Personal. It's no secret (if you're a Sunday Flowers fan) that I like to take close-ups of flowers. However, these are really close, and, I think, pretty interesting. Looking at them is a little like hanging upside down as a kid and viewing the world upside down and imagining what it would be like to live in my room if the floor had glow-in-the-dark stars and the ceiling was carpeted with piles of books. Did you do that too, or do you just think I'm crazy now?


Anyway, I hope you're having a good weekend. I'm trying skiing for the first time ever today, so hopefully all goes well. Official Taster says I'll know if skiing is for me after my first downhill trip. I'm hoping I decide that it is since I'll already have bought the day pass and rented the equipment. 


What are you up to this weekend?

2 comments:

  1. Pretty pretty photos! I love a different angled view of flowers :) Today I am actually planting some cherry tomato plants into the raised garden bed- too early? I hope not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you!

    ooooo I'm jealous! It's never too early in SD, is it?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...