Monday, June 20, 2011

Perfect for Summer Smoothies

Blackberry-Cinnamon Smoothie

I've been on a serious smoothie kick lately. I've been combining banana, raspberries, and blackberries with acai juice, orange peach mango juice, soy milk, almond milk, or some combination thereof. However, this tempting collection from Whole Living may inspire me to change it up!

Chamomile-Banana Smoothie


I love the idea of freezing tea into ice cubes for an easy to make ahead addition. I'm also intrigued by adding spices like cinnamon and cardamom.

Chocolate-Almond Smoothie

What kinds of smoothies do you like? Are you like me and get stuck in a rut a lot, or do you have a different flavor for every day of the week?




5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i found these recipes in some ninja blender reviews. they all are great recipes fro summer smoothies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been on a serious smoothie kick lately. I've been combining banana, raspberries, and blackberries with acai juice, orange peach mango juice, soy milk, almond milk, or some combination thereof.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That look Perfect for Summer Smoothies one, thanks for share

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...