Saturday, March 24, 2012

Bricks by the Bay

clockwise from left: Lord of the Rings' Mordor, Oscar Mayer Wienermobile, and Princess Bride's Cliffs of Insanity (if you squint, you can see Dread Pirate Roberts ascending) 
Last weekend my cousin and his family, Mr Official Taster, and I all attended an event called Bricks by the Bay. Those bricks were legos, and the participants were a group of very creative people.

clockwise, from top: an airport and neighboring city, a purple octopus that can move, and a classic stand mixer
I didn't really know what to expect, but the B family went last year and had a good time. Unfortunately, I didn't bring my camera, so these are all cell phone photos. Apologies. 

The Colosseum
We had a good time, and I bet we'll go again next year. If you live in the Bay Area, I recommend it; the 5-year-old had a good time, as did the adults the rest of us. They already have plans for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...