Monday, May 21, 2012

Garden Update


Happy Monday! I wanted to show of my little garden today. Look how far it's come! The picture on the left is from March 12, and the one on the right is from today. I'd say things are going pretty well. I recently added the wooden box (actually a free wine crate) and planted some sweet pea seeds. They're for flowers, not for food. I'm hoping for a small mass of sweet smelling beauties. 


My peppers are flowering, and my tomatoes are working on being productive. One tomato has even turned red. Speaking of my Instagram photos, I've got a side project going. I'm trying to take a photo and post it every. single. day. So follow shortandsweets on Instagram to keep up, or visit my online gallery.


The puppies love the sunshine and taking advantage of the sun-warmed floor. Unfortunately, they also like to take advantage of having a view to bark at.


How was your weekend? Ours was pretty low key: homemade pizza, errands, reading, and planning a long weekend for later this summer. Do you have any vacations coming up? (perhaps over Memorial Day weekend?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...