Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Weekly Reading

Good morning

I know it's no longer the weekend, but rather Tuesday night. But surely you're going to want something good to read when you need a break. So really, my lateness is a service. You're welcome for that.

Mr Official Taster and I made cookies together and I managed to photograph them before we ate them all. So I'm hoping to get up a post later this week. Thank you for bearing with me.

That's right. It's granola o'clock

Also, I made this today after work, but it was too dark to take any pretty pictures. I'm hoping to be able to later this week. I'm such a tease.

On to links!

There's a new campaign afoot to #banbossy. I like it. I like it a lot.

Pretty, pretty cookies

Kiss of Light Margarita. What a wonderful name!

It's not exactly new news, but The Daily Show highlighted the double standard in health insurance

Make a swanky new resume

Are you a reader? Probably if you're, uh, reading this. Here's an easy way to get free or very inexpensive ebooks

It's Girl Scout cookie time! Be all hipster cool and pair them with bourbon

And speaking of the Girl Scouts, along with some other folks, they're making a difference for displaced Syrians

This cold noodle salad with creamy peanut sauce sounds very yummy.

I made these single-serving frittatas and they worked out really well. Easy to reheat for breakfasts or lunches.

In our house, we have a very teeny-tiny half bath that needs some sprucing. I'd like to paint the ceiling a similar blue to this one and leave the walls white. Mr Official Taster thinks I'm nuts. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...