Thursday, October 6, 2011

Short & Sweets on Amazon


You may have checked out the Contact tab when I did the big reveal a few weeks ago. And while you were there, you may have noticed the nifty graphic and link to my Amazon store - Make your own Sweet Life.  It contains both items I have and love as well as items I want or think are somehow fabulous.

When you purchase something thru my store, I get a small commission. If you start in my store and find other products you then purchase thru links within Amazon, those commissions will also be included in my account. I'm not going to make millions with this, and that's ok. But I wanted to be able to share with you some of my favorite things as well as maybe buy a stick or two of vegan butter.



I'm really telling you about all this in the interest of full disclosure. I think it's important.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...