Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Garden Update


Today I've got a quick update about my garden to share. I took these photos on Friday morning, and already I can see a big difference between now and when I started these containers, tomatoes, and salad greens.


I'm so proud of my little spinach! The baby romaine seeds are starting to pop up too, but they're still too small to photograph well.


And, look! There's even a baby tomato already. I can't wait until a) it's edible and b) it has lots of edible siblings.

I hope that if you celebrated Passover or Easter (or even a birthday) this weekend, you had a good one. I got everything I wished for, and today I fly back to the west coast, Mr Official Taster, the puppies, and reality. How's your week ahead looking?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...