Thursday, January 31, 2013

Game Day Food Round Up

You may have heard that this Sunday is kind of a big deal. Guys, there are commercials on tv. I know! Some of them may even be funny. It's hard to wrap your head around, so, go ahead, take a moment.

The best part of these commercials is the food you are expected to eat for the duration. (oh, and beer. I think there's beer involved.) I've collected a few options I think might be worth trying.

Guacamole, kind of a no-brainer, yes. Why don't you try it with some homemade chips to up the wow factor?

Black Bean & Sweet Potato Chili is easy, healthy, and sure to please palates.

Obviously, chili necessitates Beer Bread to mop up the juices.

And then there's dessert. You didn't think I'd forget, did you? You can continue on a theme with Avocado Cupcakes.

Rainbow Oreos, vegan or not
think know Homemade Oreos would be a welcome addition to any party.  If you know what teams are playing, you could be all festive and make the creme filling your favorite's colors.
So that's what I think your Super Bowl Menu should be. What are your ideas? I'd to read them!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...