Sunday, July 28, 2013

Weekend Reading


Whew, what a week! Mr Official Taster and I celebrated our anniversary, got keys to a new place, and started moving. And that awesome thing about the west coast not having mosquitos? Well, all 12 of them out here found me and bit me this week. I'm excited about our new place, but right now I feel mostly tired, sore, and itchy. I think I'll sit and read a bit, and then maybe have some bread with blackberry jam and some more with apricot butter. It's good for what ails you, as they say.

Onto this week's finds:

This first one is fun because it's about the giant water lilies at Longwood Gardens, which I showed you way back here.

Oh, Naked Juices, you are making me sad.

The prettiest pizza I think I've ever seen.

This one is interesting for several reasons, but you've got to listen to it, because Lake Bell has a great radio voice and can do lots of fun things with it.

Read this. It's interesting and good for you. And good for us, as humans, to listen to other people.

Oh, man. Canning in Alaska is crazy. And, boy, am I an amateur!

A Tucson food bank doing smart work. Some of the comments are interesting (and informative!) too.

Amber Tamblyn and David Cross have a question for you.

How was your week? What are you reading/listening to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...