Monday, August 12, 2013

Moving is a pain


I wish I was here today with a fabulous new recipe, photos of some cute DIY-thingie, or even promises of such to come. Alas, moving is a pain in the tookus.

If you follow me on Instagram or Facebook, you will have seen whispers of DIY projects, moving boxes, and farmers' market produce. You may have also read about a non-working refrigerator. All of those items have come together and conspired against you. Yes, you. It's you who doesn't get a yummy new recipe to make this week. Sorry about that, folks.


On the plus side, I did make two kinds of jam and some pea pesto (the freezer was still freezing) to save some of my produce.

The refrigerator repairman just left, and he promises me that it's working, at least for as long as it takes to get a part so he can fix it permanently. So my fingers are crossed.


In the meantime, I did find some interesting things to share with you for a new installment of Weekend Reading, um, last week(!?), and it seems a shame to let them go to waste, so here are just a few items of note:
What's been going on in your busy lives?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...