Sunday, September 8, 2013

Weekend Reading

a beautiful bowl & the makings of granola
Maple Granola in the making

Happy Sunday, friends! I hope you're having the weekend you want, whether it's lucrative, organizational, relaxing, productive, book-filled, and/or inspiring. Yesterday after work I (finally) finished painting the bedroom, and I'm hoping to share pictures later this week. Even though it took longer than anticipated and was more of a pain in the neck than I planned, I'm happy with how it turned out. What are you up to?

As always, please share what you've found interesting this week!

Researchers out to promote healthier eating habits are using gentle cues, like strategically placed mirrors, to steer shoppers toward fruits and vegetables. And you know what? Mirrors aimed at people's guts help them aim towards the healthy stuff. Interesting article about too much and too little.

Hot summer days often mean air pollution warnings in big cities. But the air inside your kitchen can sometimes be just as harmful. I had no idea! Note to self: use fan over stove.

Um, this is brilliant and looks so fun. I remember an intense game of Jenga among my friends almost exactly 2 years ago...

I don't really like apple pie (I know, I know), but this is such a cute take on it, I couldn't resist

Finally, I was trying to explain this idea to my mom last week, but a picture's worth a thousand words, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...