Sunday, November 17, 2013

Weekend Reading

Work It

I hope everyone is having an excellent weekend. I'm taking my own advice and unplugging a bit (I wrote this Friday night). I always feel better after I do.

What are you up to?

Meet GoldieBlox, an awesome toy company

One (smart) man's revelations about calling a woman "crazy" and how damaging it is

A new app called iCitizen strives to help you make sense of the issues. I haven't tried it, but it sounds interesting.

Earlier this week I talked about ads on this site. Please read it! I welcome any feedback you have

A smart talk about closets and stepping out of them. sidenote: My husband wears pink shirts, too

A reminder to unplug now and then

In case you missed it, Red Wine Cake with Coconut Whipped Cream will make you happy

mmmmmm.... Spinach Hummus & Sweet Potato Goat Cheese Quesadilla

the always delightful Deb's Cranberry Orange Breakfast Buns

Finally, a yummy looking Spicy Black Bean, Sweet Potato, and Quinoa Burger

Looking for more good reads? Check out all my other Weekend Reading posts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...