Friday, October 17, 2014

Anne's October - free printable


Happy Friday, all! The days are getting shorter (boy is it dark in the morning these days!), and after the last heat wave here, I think the weather has officially turned the corner. It's fall. for realsies. 

When I found this printable from On Sutton Place, it made me smile. Who can resist Anne? And I happen to agree. Octobers are pretty great. The farmers' markets, at least here in the Bay Area, can't decide what season it is, so there are watermelons, blackberries, peppers, tomatoes, apples, beets, and squash all cozied up together. It's like the best of both worlds. A few leaves have just started to change here, but I love seeing images from cooler places on social media. It's pumpkin everything season, so, yum. Halloween, candy, and my dad's birthday round out the month. 

What do you love about October?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...