Friday, October 3, 2014

DIY Vanilla Extract and Printable Labels



Happy Friday! If you're a careful Instagram follower, you know that I am officially on vacation. If you're not, that's ok, because, guys, guess what? I'm on vacation!

I'm treating myself to a yummy breakfast (it's in the oven), that I will hopefully be sharing with you next week. For the first time in a long time, I'm flying east to Home. I get to see parents, relatives, and friends. I plan on apples and cool weather. I'm excited.

Here in the Bay Area we are experiencing an October heat wave. Do we still use the term "Indian Summer"? Please advise.

For today's printable, I'm sending you over to Adventures in Cooking for a two-for. Clicking over will get you a recipe for homemade vanilla extract as well as a template to label them. Because you know what? Now is the perfect time to start if you want to give some away during the month of December. just saying.

Now, if you're like me, and somewhat in denial about the whole thing, that's ok. Make some for yourself!

I hope you're week has gone well. I really hope you all get to be on vacation too, but that seems unlikely. High fives if you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...