Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Etsy Love - Tea Towels

Today's Etsy Love is all kitchen towels. I don't know about you, but I go through kitchen towels really fast. It seems there's always a pile ready to be added to the next load of laundry. I try to avoid using paper towels, so I use my cloth ones for everything from drying my hands to cleaning up the tea I spilled. This organic cotton tea towel - summer pennant print makes every day a party! katherinejlee picked a nice rainbow of colors to brighten your kitchen, and it's even organic.

I can't resist a cute frog. Especially in a tea cup. This particular Hand printed Tea Frog tea towel from DesignKitty is actually a misprint because the colors don't line up, but I kind of like it that way.

I had to include this Historic San Diego Street Car Marquee Tea Towel, No. 16 Line from DecorumSD. This towel would be great for someone who gets married or honeymoons here in San Diego, a hostess gift, anyone who likes traveling or street cars (even those not named Desire)...the list goes on.

How cute is this Matryoshka Tea Towel? PonyandPoppy has a lot of great ones to choose from, but this is a nice teal (it's hard to find good teals) and just plain fun.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for including my little matryoshkas in your beautiful collection! What a sweet honor!
    amy @ pony & poppy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feature! Glad to know you like them even with the ink offset, that makes it a happy printing mistake, and believe me those don't happen often ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...