Friday, August 20, 2010

A Little Bit of Awesome

I know I haven't posted all week, but you may have picked up on the fact that I moved, so I'm laying the blame on the packing, moving, cleaning, working, moving some more, cleaning, thrift store runs, more moving...you get the idea. Unfortunately, I didn't get any welcome baskets, but instead several "hellos" and even an offer of help (though that came after the really heavy stuff).

However, I think that many of you will forgive my dereliction of duty when you watch this video from Charles Phoenix. It's pretty phenomenal. Not only is he surrounded by cute vintage ovens, but he surrounds pie with cake. Three times, in fact.

He's named his creation the Cherpumple. A three layer cake with a pie baked into each layer. You have to see it to believe it!

Charles Phoenix is pretty entertaining throughout. My favorite quote? "You don't want to be stingy with the frosting, ever, on any cake." Words to live by.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...