Friday, January 7, 2011

Etsy Love - Paper

Flower Bloomers Cupcake Wrappers via iecreations
Some of you out there who are tuned into this sort of thing know that 1st Anniversary presents are traditionally paper, so I thought it would be fitting to showcase some lovely paper crafts from Etsy to continue the blogiversary celebration.  I love the simple classiness of these cupcake wrappers. They would certainly dress up any party!

3D Wall Butterflies via BugsLoft
I love these card stock beauties! I think they'd be a great addition to a girl's room or maybe above a desk.

Quilt Applique Collection via ArtGalleryRiverRd 
I almost always find quilt art eye-catching, and this lovely cut out is exceptional. This is hand cut, folks! No fancy laser cutting here.

Spring Time All Year via paperNplastic
Who doesn't love cherry blossoms? These bright flowers can defy the seasons and keep spring around eternally. 

Last, but not least, I want to remind you to enter my giveaway! It closes Saturday (that's tomorrow) at midnight. To enter, all you need to do is check out my Etsy store and leave a comment on the giveaway post. It's super easy, and the winner gets free fudge out of the deal. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Kate for featuring our Art Gallery and my paper cutting of the quilt patterns. Your blog is wonderful and we are so happy to be included with these talented people. Dave and Janet Lynch

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...