Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sunday Flowers

Happy New Year! This post opens with pineapples, traditionally a symbol of welcome, and, in this case, a fitting way to bring in the new year and a new year of posts from yours truly.

That's right- today is the one year anniversary of my first post. For those of you who've been loyal ever since, thank you! Those of you who are newer to Short & Sweets, you get no less of my gratitude. I still get excited every time I get a new follower or a new fan on facebook.

Sometimes, I admit, having the pressure to create posts can be irritating. But, for the most part, I really enjoy the chance to write, create, and push myself to come up with fun new recipes. I think having this stage actually forces me to be more creative and more willing to try new things.

I'm not really one for New Year's resolutions, but I do want to continue this, improve it, and, hopefully, gain new followers. So, I'm asking you, dear reader, to help me. Let me know what you like, what you don't, what you want to see more of, what you're tired of. Really, any thoughts are welcome. Please leave a comment below, and, as always, feel free to email or convo me via Etsy. You can also still take the handy, 10 second survey I whipped up last month.

Stay tuned for more blogiversary excitement throughout the week! Hint: there's a giveaway coming!

I wish you and yours all the best in 2011 and beyond. Have a happy and healthy New Year!

3 comments:

  1. I enjoy them!! Happy New Year to you and Zach and the crazy dogs too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Short and Sweets brightens my day for sure. Also, I got disproportionately happy when the bf said he added you to his RSS feed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad :)

    E.B., that must give the bf points. What's important to you is important to him, *for real*. if he wins the fudge, maybe he'll share, but will you?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...