Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Moved


I apologize for the kinda-crappy cell phone photos here, but they're rather illustrative, don't you think?

As I mentioned, Mr Official Taster and I found a place to live, and over the weekend we moved in and made a large dent in the unpacking process with a lot of help from my parents. They just happened to be visiting this weekend, and I'm pretty sure seeing our move-in made them never, ever want to move out of their house.

The kitchen took some serious organizational work. I just did a rough calculation, and the kitchen (optimistically called a "galley kitchen") is about 30 square feet. When I figure out how to take pictures of it without renting a wide-angle lens, I will post some. Two people who like each other can be in there at the same time, but there's going to be a learning curve for those two people to figure out how to maneuver around together.


These guys have had quite a month, and, except for a couple vomit incidents, have done pretty well with all the changes. I have cooked two dinners now, and I went and got myself a library card today. I figured out that this is my fourth library card in five years. Mom, this is why I can never remember my account number.

All in all, this apartment is starting to be home, and I'll have a new recipe for you tomorrow.

I have one final appeal for you to please, take my survey! I really want to know what you think. It's anonymous, easy, and fast, and I dearly want to know what you like, don't like, want to see more of, and the like. So, go. Survey aweigh.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thank you! I'm at the unpacking phase where I'm kind of stuck. Not because there's nothing to do, but more, I think, because there's lots of weird things to do/find places for. Hopefully we can power through this weekend!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...