Monday, February 13, 2012

Whoops - Valentine Round Up

Vegan Valentine's Cupcakes - Red Velvet with Raspberry Buttercream

It occurred to me this morning that tomorrow is Valentine's Day. Sure, I knew it was February and that Valentine's Day is February 14. But I hadn't quite put together that it's already the 13th. Where has the month gone?

Romesco Sauce - vegan
Mr Official Taster and I don't have any big plans. Perhaps because of years working in restaurants and bars on Valentine's Day, or perhaps just because we're content to be home alone with the puppies, we'll be here at home. He has plans to cook dinner, which is usually my job, and which I will probably help with. I made brownies last night, so there should be a few left for tomorrow. I might also be inspired to concoct something sweet tomorrow afternoon. We'll see.

Dairy Free White Cake, Raspberry Filling, and Vegan Mocha Buttercream
BUT. I thought some of you might still be looking for inspiration. I've been working on a Valentine Fun board on Pinterest - perhaps you'll find some (wait for it) pinsteration? I've included culinary delights as well as cards and crafts. In addition, here are a few more suggestions:

Black-Tea Blackberry Sorbet
Do you celebrate Valentine's Day? Or are you more opposed to it? Whichever it is, I hope you have a happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...