Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Etsy Love - Valentine's Day Cards

via

I have not done one of these in a very long time, but I've been thinking about getting back to some Etsy Love for a while, and today I'm taking the plunge. Believe it or not, Valentine's Day is in two point five weeks. I haven't really given it any thought, but I know there are people out there who are way more on top of these things than I am. Here are some fun cards I found for some of my favorite girlfriends.

via
Oh, Friends, I love you and miss you. Claire, you're still the one. 

via
Mallory, I know you're married and all now, but, well, this just seems like you.

via
Emily & Wintana, this one seems appropriately nerdy. and nice. 

via
Bobbie, this one won Most Creative, i.e. not using "ewe."

via
As for Mr Official Taster, well, he'd probably get something like this if I didn't make him one

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...