Sunday, February 2, 2014

Weekend Reading

Rain!

Good afternoon, friends. As I type this, I've got pizza dough rising, I just finished caramelizing some onions, and the Super Bowl is streaming in the living room. My parents are here and it's raining. All in all, a good day. How about you?

This week, here's some of what I found intriguing:

A conversation on the work-life balance and how to manage/create/deal with/remember it.

If you're a blogger, or a regular reader of blogs, you may find Design Sponge's State of the Blog Union interesting. I did.

What a smart idea! Mini tarts in mason jar lids

Another one of BuzzFeed's annoying/oddly addicting quizes tells me that cheese, yes cheese, matches my personality. In their words,
You’re cheese. You go well with almost anything. Sometimes you’re a little nerdy, but you’re wise. You can appreciate things that are both highbrow and lowbrow. And in the end, you make a lot of people happy.

I'm not terribly surprised, but cheerleading is a scam

Looking for pizza inspiration? A conversation about making great vegan pizza at home

A nice followup article about California's cottage industry law that went into effect a year ago 


Looking for more good reads? Check out all my other Weekend Reading posts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...