Saturday, June 7, 2014

Canning Jar Label Round Up

Happy weekend, friends! I am on my way to Paradise, and I'm also taking a vacation from blogging and a mostly-tech-unconnected vacation. Instagram and deleting emails occasionally will probably be about it.

So with that announcement, I leave you with some cute canning labels. Have you already started? Or perhaps these will inspire you to think about starting. All I've done is my small batch strawberry jam, though my friends with apricot trees (yay California) tell me that they are starting to be ripe. Apricot season, here we come!


download the blank template and customize!
Peach Jam labels
these cute chalkboard ones are customizable for freezing or canning
colorful (specifically) jam labels


Finally, want to be shamefully on top of things?

all sorts of Christmas labels for your edible gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...