Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Jams, and Printable Recipe Cards for Summer

blackberries

We are in the thick of summer and the food bounty that goes along with that. We have been eating tons and tons of fruit, and I've also dried some and turned more into various jams. I can't keep up here with what I've been making, but I wanted to share with you a) so that I remember and b) so that perhaps you'll be inspired and go create something fabulous.

Raspberry Honey & Lemon Jam at attention

I shared my small batch strawberry jam and my strawberry margarita jam, but, for the record, I've also preserved
  • Apricot Jam
  • Apricot Sucanat Jam (no white sugar at all)
  • Strawberry Sucanat Jam (ditto)
  • Blackberry Jam (with even less sugar than last year's batch)
  • Blackberry Vanilla Jam (OMG it's AMAZEBALLS)
I find this post from Northwest Edible Life to be extremely helpful, and I keep thinking up new and delicious sounding flavors. I definitely want to do more with vanilla, and I've started a canister of vanilla sugar with the (now empty) pods.

What have you been up to?

Now, onto the printable. These lovely, summery recipe cards from Lia Griffith are perfect for sharing recipes at summer parties or with a batch of jam.


Whether you share the jam recipe, or suggest a way to use the jam (brownies, ice cream, bars, etc), these cards will make your ideas even prettier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...