Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New items for Valentine's, Weddings, Anti-Valentines, and Birthday Parties


Well, today I managed to photograph all the cookies and fudge I made yesterday and post 5, count'em five, new items on ShortandSweets. I feel so productive!

I did learn that candy molds don't really work for fudge. I tried to make some rose shaped fudge and it just fell apart/didn't come out of the mold. Fudge doesn't get as hard as candy so it doesn't "pop" nicely. Oh well, it was worth a try. I did make some heart shaped fudge in an ice cube tray. The other lesson from the week is that clean glass in ones kitchen windows make doing the dishes much more pleasant.

Go! Check out all my new stuff! Tell your friends! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Short and Sweets is officially on my blogroll now! But note to self, do not visit when hungry :). Happy baking, my Gold Star.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...