Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Buttercream + Jam = Delicious


So yesterday I made Jammie Bodgers (I'm taking suggestions on more sellable/searchable names), whose name practically forces me to talk with a British accent and sip tea with my pinkie up. Where's my fine china?
They turned out to be rather tasty and very pretty. I think the ones with the apple cutouts would be great Valentine's (or anything) presents for teachers. I have to leave for work in a few minutes, but I'm hoping to get them onto ShortandSweets when I get back home. For the red ones I used strawberry jam and the orange ones are pumpkin butter. Unfortunately, after reading the label of the jar I had in the fridge, I realized my current pumpkin butter is not vegan since there's honey in it. So I'll have to find a different source than Trader Joe's. I think that means it's time to go to one of the farmers' markets!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...