Thursday, February 4, 2010

Life is Hard.



So you know when you do a really thorough cleaning job in the kitchen and everything is shiny and sparkling and so perfect you should want to cook all day and make perfect things? No? me neither. I've got the first part down, but, for me, when my kitchen looks this great, I don't want to mess it up! Even when I know I need to start baking for Quinn's birthday party. SIGH. Life is hard.
If any of you are wondering, that lovely blue bowl and the little lantern that's hard to see are courtesy of Bobbie, who's stuff you can find here and here.

Also, Happy Birthday to the one and only Paul M!

1 comment:

  1. Your kitchen looks beautiful! I love the rack of hanging pots.

    I'm with you, when the kitchen's clean (finally!) I just want it to stay that way. What better way to rewards myself for a good cleaning effort than dinner out, eh? Oi.

    Paul is one of the luckiest fellows I know...and that Official Taster guy doesn't have it bad off either!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...