Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A Valentine Thank You and Discount!


Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone who ordered Valentine sweets for their sweeties! I went a little crazy baking for a few days, but I really appreciate your support and orders. If you are one of the lucky gift recipients, I hope you liked your goodies! As a thank you to YOU, if you order something from Short and Sweets between now and Feb 28, I will refund you 10% of your order (not shipping) via paypal. I highly recommend the VeganOs and the Fudge. (the Official Taster always recommends those in hope that he gets some leftovers).
**Here's the important part: when you're checking out, in the Message to Seller section, please type in ValentineThankYou so I know to give you your refund.

Please feel free to share this post with friends, family, and countrymen. Word of mouth and a good recommendation from a trusted source are my best tools.

Thanks again! Now, off to bake a cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...