Thursday, April 1, 2010

Friday Morning Flowers

 
This week is spring break at school, so I don't have a new flower arrangement. However, I got all these fun cuttings from Nadia's beautiful yard. She's got tons of succulents growing along her fence, including an under the sea garden she's created over time. Without a yard, I can only grown in containers, so I'm more limited than Nadia is, but I do what I can. Luckily, the 99 Cent Store sells containers, bulbs, seeds, etc. so I won't grow broke buying things.


I'm going to be on the east coast for a few days, so I probably won't post anything brilliant.

I'm planning on spending the majority of my time eating peeps and jelly beans. If you like peeps, sushi, or being amazed by what people have time for, check this out

4 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH! Kate, those look fantastic... what a surprise! love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gold Star, these arrangements look great! Seems your class is paying off :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obviously, your flowers make your home an even more beautiful place...could the same be true even for Detroit? Check out this story: http://www.sweet-juniper.com/2010/03/bomb-detroit.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. E.B. I love it!!! I don't know how well it would work in suburbia, what with all the manicured lawns. I'd have to find somewhere to experiment and hope it rains sometime (it doesn't that often). But I do love both the nuts-and-bolts idea of it and the "let's fix things" attitude the author has.
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...