Thursday, October 14, 2010

Etsy Love - Halloween Kitchen

I know it's been a while since I've posted Etsy treasures for your viewing pleasure, but today's is pretty fun, so I'm hoping you will forgive the lapse. Whether you use these wine charms for a party or just to decorate your evening glass, they're sure to cheer you up. (and yes, that pun was intended)

I love that this festive apron is nice and short. Cuter that way, no? It even has a shipping rebate.


If you're like me, you have lots of strange things on the fridge. Maybe new magnets will inspire some organization?


How cute is this spoon? It's small, but maybe having it will inspire some baking magic. Chocolate Pumpkin Cake, anyone?


This soap bottle could add some charm to even the scariest sink.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, thanks for featuring my spoon on your blog! It's an honor to be included here along with so many other delightful creations. Thanks for giving my work a little plug - you've made my day! :-D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...