Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sunday Flowers

Today marks a milestone of sorts - this is my 100th post! Yes, there have really been 99 others of these, and I'm so glad that you all have stuck with me through thick and thin. This is a fun, creative outlet for me, and I'm impressed I still have things to say 10 months later. Thanks for reading!

The succulent above is a species of Dudleya, which is actually native to San Diego. It's got a white, sort of chalky substance, on the (modified) leaves to help it retain water.

As I mentioned last week, we also have pink Plumeria, and I promised you a show, so here it is!

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That's a lot of words and pictures.
    I enjoy reading and viewing all of them.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog... always so colorful and fun to look at. Thanks for your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the big 1-0-0! I'm making no-knead bread today, all thanks to your blog. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks, all!

    E.B.- I'm so glad to hear your making bread! again! If you haven't already, check the book out of the library so you can learn the variations and see the pretty pictures

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...