Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sunday Flowers

Happy Sunday! I hope you are having a lovely weekend. The weather here is perfect, so I've been trying to get outside and enjoy it. This pretty pink flower is from my Camellia. I love the vibrant color and that it's just starting to bloom now, unlike so many other things in the garden. It's evergreen, so it looks good all year round.

This shot is of a Snapdragon I treated myself to in order to add some fall color. The flower shape is so unique!
What's happening in your garden now that it's fall? Are you overwhelmed with squashes? Planting cool season crops like lettuce, broccoli, and beets? (I did!)

2 comments:

  1. I tweeted your blog on twitter today. (say that 3 times real fast!) :)
    Let's get together and do some holiday baking at my house this season ok? mmm.... chocolate dipped pretzel rods and rolled in crushed candy cane? Is that really baking? maybe not, but it's yummy and looks nice.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...