Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday Flowers


Good morning! I hope you are having a good weekend, wherever you are. It has been really, really cold here. When I woke up Saturday morning I got up, turned the heat on in the living area, and went back to bed where it was warm. I had tea, a book, and my computer and I wasn't cold. ahhh, delightful.


 My hope is that these yellow beauties will help fight the chill! I photographed all of these Hibiscus on our trip to Hawaii. Now there it was warm and lovely.


Official Taster and I didn't do anything too exciting this weekend. Mostly errands and general hanging around. How about you? What did you do to keep warm? Bake? Vacuum? Jumping jacks?

In other news, and this is important, Facebook has changed everyone's options. again. sigh. So if you're not seeing Short & Sweets' posts in your feed anymore, scroll down to the bottom of your home page, click "Edit Options," and then choose "Show Posts From All Friends And Family" instead of just those friends you interact with most often. That way you won't miss any of my brilliant thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...