Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day! free printables and more

via The Swell Life
I hope you're having a fun day, and if you're still scrambling, here are some free printables to help you out!
via My. Daily. Randomness.
This year I made a rule for Official Taster and I. Our presents have to be made by us. I was supposed to get a painting (he paints), but that didn't happen, so, instead, I got a super delicious dinner on Sunday night. Spinach salad with walnuts and goat cheese and roasted pears and fig chutney and a balsamic/fig/mustard dressing. Also, pasta with sun dried tomatoes and garlic and basil. AND cupcakes from Whole Foods. Yum :)

via Frog Prince Paperie
I can't tell you (yet) what Official Taster is getting from me, but I'll share later. Wouldn't want to ruin the surprise! Also, if you now have a card and still need a present, try one of these goodies!

Chocolate Cake
The original recipe is for Chocolate Pumpkin cake, but if you substitute applesauce or mayonnaise for the pumpkin, you will have plain old delicious chocolate cake. 

Red Wine Pasta with Broccoli 
Don't forget, there were cupcakes a week ago! What do you do for food on Valentine's? Official Taster and I both hate the idea of going out to eat, especially (I think) because we've both worked in restaurants and know how un-fun working that dinner shift is.

Raspberry Pancakes

1 comment:

  1. We are cooking at home (steak + veggies from our CSA) then going out for PIE!!! We're so hip to the trends ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...