Thursday, February 10, 2011

One Pretty Thing


Literally! I was lucky enough to be included on yesterday's Valentine Round Up on One Pretty Thing. There you can always find daily crafty inspiration, and my cupcakes from Monday made the list! There's also One Pretty Wedding for those of us looking for nuptial inspiration.


Some of you Etsyers with eagle eyes may have noticed that I raised my shipping rates on Short & Sweets slightly recently due to cost increases. Well, the other pretty thing about today is that I figured out how to lower those, so my rates are back down to where they were before. Huzzah! It's too late for you to receive anything in the mail for Valentine's Day, but next week when you have a fudge or an oreo craving, come visit!

2 comments:

  1. AWW! Thanks so much for the kind shout-out! Between this and your fabulous vegan cupcake recipe you've made my week! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank YOU :) I can't wait to hear how the cupcakes turn out!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...