Friday, February 18, 2011

Etsy Love - Garden Finds

First up, from my neck of the woods, a minimalist planter from andrewsreclaimed
It's about that time of year when gardeners start getting their collective acts together and figure out what they are going to plant this year. Start seeds, sketch layouts, redo layouts, pour over newly released gardening magazines, etc. So in that spirit, today's love goes out to some garden related items you can purchase via Etsy.

An adorable succulent necklace from WoodlandBelle

A packet of cheerful Gloriosa Daisy seeds from FlorentineGardens

24 lovely succulents from SucculentsGalore
Are you planning a garden this year? I had a lovely space in our last apartment, but, sadly, this time I don't. I'm going to have to wait to see where the sun goes before I can plan to grow even basic herbs. Hopefully you have a better spot!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...