Monday, August 8, 2011

Free Printable - Canning Labels round up

via Sweet Preservation
I spent a couple fruitful (pun intended) hours this afternoon making some raspberry jam. Official Taster (now, Mr. Official Taster!) and I went to the Ballard Farmers' Market this weekend, and came home with a half flat of fresh, organic raspberries. Among other things. lots and lots of other things.

via How About Orange
Anyway, I thought other people might be getting in the canning swing of things about this time of summer, so I found a few places where you can download some free labels if you want to fancify your jars for gift giving or just for fun. Also see how I made my own!
via Wendolonia
Both the Sweet Preservation link and Wendolonia link have multiple designs available. If you simply do a search for "free printable canning label," lots and lots of options will appear at your fingertips.

What are you preserving this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...