Saturday, May 29, 2010

Etsy Love - picnic quilts


To celebrate the beautiful weekend it is AND that it's Memorial Day weekend, I found some quilts on Etsy that are perfect for picnics on the beach, at the park, or in your own backyard. There are certainly fancier quilts out there to buy, but I wouldn't want most of them in the mud. But on my bed? Only if mom makes me one!

I like each of these quilts (links at the bottom) for different reasons. I love the happy rainbow colors of this top one. Casual, comfortable, and summery.

This blue quilt is waterproof! What a great idea to use ski-wear fabrics. Smart. Very smart.

Now, this third quilt has a sense of humor I can't ignore. PLUS it's made out of old jeans AND there are even pockets. How fun!

I hope you're having a fun weekend! I went to the farmers' market this afternoon, which always brightens my day. What are you up to?

Bohemian Rainbow Blanket


Blue shades outdoor quilt (waterproof)


Handcrafted (ant) picnic blanket - quilt

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my outdoor quilt! Lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just ran 5 miles at Torrey Pines... wow is it beautiful out there today! Very cool quilts too- great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting post. I Have Been wondering about this issue, so thanks for posting. Pretty cool post.It 's really very nice and Useful post.Thanks best mountain bikes

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...