Friday, May 14, 2010

Friday Morning Flowers


I don't know what I'm going to do when my class is over and I no longer have eye candy for you every Friday! I love being able to share my creations with you each week. It makes me feel like each arrangement is getting the attention it deserves, rather than just sitting on my table while Official Taster and I live our lives around it.

This week we could make whatever we wanted, as long as we used one each of the pink Gerbera Daisy, pink Snapdragon, white Alstroemeria, and deep purple Limonium. Beyond that, we could scavenge the classroom for flowers, greens, and containers. I chose a pave design, like the other week, because I like them, and because I thought it was a good way to make the required flowers work together. I'm pretty pleased with the result.

This weekend, I don't have to work, which is always exciting, and I think I'm going to hang out with a new friend of mine I met in a pottery class. What about you? Any fun plans? If you want something to make your (or your loved ones) Sunday more special, check back tomorrow for my suggestion!

1 comment:

  1. The pave format was a good choice, Star! I like the way a few of the rows drip off the edge a bit.

    For this weekend, we're thinking mini-golf!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...