Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Etsy Love - Cupcake Toppers

Today's treasures are super cute cupcake toppers, which I think are such a fun way to quickly and easily decorate a bunch of little cakes. See something you like? Time for a party! The butterflies above are completely edible and completely awesome! I love how lifelike they are and the little bit shine on their wings.

I'm not really a circus kind of gal, but I couldn't resist these adorable animals! They each have their own personality. The lion is my favorite.

Now these? Customized edible icing decals? Sweet! Kids (and not kids) love having things made just for them. It's even better when there is sugar involved.

Sad, but true. These toadstools make me think of Mario Brothers and I want them.

Edible Butterflies
Circus Animals
Edible Icing Decals
Fondant Toadstools

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...