Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Thoughts on Plants

I came across this meditation on gardening the other day, thanks to Botany Photo of the Day, and I thought I would share with you. The folks in British Columbia post lovely photos of all sorts of pretty, interesting, or important plants, and talk a little bit about each one.

I know some of you out there in the world have gardens of one sort or another, and I thought the essay did a nice job of putting words to feelings. I'm not a pathologist, and I certainly don't have to deal with those stresses, but my plants certainly make me feel better. You?

These unscented white flowers are blooming on my Bower Vine (Pandorea jasminoides).

Side note:
Don't forget to vote! Friday is Giveaway Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...