Friday, August 30, 2013

Framable Quote - free printable


Happy Friday! I hope you have had a good week and are looking forward to a long weekend. For those who do not get an extra day off (me included!), I hope you make the most of what you do get. I'm thinking about tackling one of our many house projects. Here's a clue! Mr Official Taster bought a saw last tonight so that he can start building a fish tank stand. Not going to lie- I'm a little nervous about how that's going to go. He's made one successfully before, but there was a lot of help from our old neighbor. Hopefully he learned all he needed to last time! I have no doubt that a lot of cursing will be involved, no matter what.

I will be back tomorrow with another installment of weekend reading, but in the meantime, I thought I'd share this free printable. I like both the quote and that you get a choice of design. I don't know about you, but after a long week, I often have to try especially to be kind.

3 comments:

  1. So, what color did you choose? Can't paint unless a decision is made. And that's the hard part.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...