Friday, August 23, 2013

Free, Printable Canning Labels round up

via
Happy Friday! As Jam Week comes to a close, that means a bunch of free printables I've found for you guys. I hope this week has inspired you to make some jam, or at least think about making jam. If the jam doesn't, maybe the cute labels will?

That first image above of some very nice chalkboard style freezer and canning labels are by Lia Griffith and can be found here. If the kitchen-organizing bugs hits, check out her similarly styled pantry labels and herb and spice labels.

via

Both these pretty pink labels and the produce labels below are available from Ball for both regular and wide mouth jars and fit on Avery labels.
via

via
Not only does Kristen (of Paper Crave) over at Cottage Industrialist provide these cute tags, she has a whole set of printables for you to throw a canning party - invites, envelope liners, recipe cards, and round tags.
via
Next up, Spread the Love! Funky Time shares the love with these freebies.
via
Want a rainbow in your pantry? Sissyprint can provide. 

Looking for more? As I find them, I add them to my printables board on Pinterest. Two summers ago, I did my first canning labels round up, and I've also found the Jam Labelizer, Made With Love labels, and jam labels. I've also made my own DIY paint chip jar labels

Finally, the rest of Jam Week:
-Red & Black Raspberry Jam and why I don't use pectin
-Raspberry Peach Jam and it's secret, glamorous name
-10 of my tips to make your next trip to the farmers' market your best one yet
-Raspberry, Honey & Lemon Jam is my best yet
-Blackberry Peach Jam may not be glamourous, but it's definitely tasty
-What I've learned about canning. I'm confident you people have things to teach me!

2 comments:

  1. I just thought I'd let you know the labels are not available for download. They told me they're having trouble with the site and hope to get it fixed soon. That was almost a month ago... ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...